- Fashionable Life: Ain't We Got Style, Part Deux Stylish Washingtonians shine at a plethora of fashionable events.
- Access Pollywood: Sundance 2012 Washington Life does Sundance Film Festival, taking Park City, Utah, by storm.
- WL Insider: District of Couponing Washington's latest entrant in the deal site craze, Gilt City DC, launches with a fashion forward crowd and adult slushies
- The Dish: A White House Foodie Katie McCormick Lelyveld shares her favorite bites in the District
- Pollywood: Women Warriors These two wives of Congressional members have titles that go well beyond “Mrs.”
- Society 2.0: This Week Top "Status" Report Twitter was full this week with widespread response to the disaster in Japan, leaving little room for tweets about warm weather, St. Patrick's Day, or Charlie Sheen.
- Access Pollywood: Washington Represents at Sundance Washingtonians put their political stamp on Sundance Film Festival again this year.
- Music Matters: Tommy Finds New Home on the Dial DC's youngest and hottest DJ has a new home.
- Hollywood on the Potomac: Sites and Sounds The Daily Caller launches, Journopalooza’s ‘Suspicious Package,’ and a star-studded Kennedy Center Honors Brunch
- Around Town: Revelations and Risotto Literary lights ponder before dinner at the Folger; media types don aprons for a cause.